16.12.12

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I've been doing my part  decorating some biggest malls in Jakarta, the most elaborate parties in town in the best hotels and other venues. But decorating small places is still my most favourite. Like making christmas decoration for this small concept store - The Living Shoppe - in Magelang-Central Java. I have to do everything on my own.. cutting, arranging and installing all by myself. Creating things, just the way I like it :-)



Making garlands from fabric scraps, cloth hanger and one velvet poinsettia. All I have to do is to knot the scraps on the cloth hanger, tuck the poinsettia on top, and voilà!




Another one is this flying branches. I spray-painted the branches in white, added dried baby's breath-  a left over from previous wedding decor, some big bows and few christmas ornaments. a light country-ish christmas, I might say :-) Hope y'all like it.
Oh, and Merry Christmas to you, and you, and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment